Planned

When "consuming" an item it would be great if the selection would remain on the item

wrongwayjerry 7 years ago updated by azhockeynut 7 years ago 3

For example: In most cases I am consuming multiple water items. It would be great if the selection in the item list stays on the water if there are still items left. As it is the selection resets to the top and I have to scroll down to the water to consume more than one. An alternative would be to allow for the option of consuming more than one at a time to avoid having to select the item repeatedly.

+1

Indeed.

Another conveniency (although probably somewhat tricky to implement) inventory feature would be that when you transfer an item between two inventories, once the transfer is complete, the selection wouldn't jump back to the first (top left) item of the inventory, but would stay "near" where the transferred item used to be, say, would move to highlight the next item in relation to where the now transferred item used to be.

+1
Planned

This is definitely something I plan to rework as part of the inventory management. Thanks.

+1

I would love a Move All or Transfer All button to empty a container or fill one.

find a box of goodies is nice but transferring one at a time is a bit of a chore.