This has happened twice so far. Had to force quit it both times. I did not do anything special, just tried to enter or exit the habitat with my flashlight switched on.
I have noticed sometimes (not all the time) the Warning Low can stay on even if Energy is topped up to 100% and it will not go. Also just looked and collected a portable solar panel and the round interaction circle was still on the screen.
- Checking habitat status: I was confused when I opened up the habitat status screen and wasn't able to navigate using the arrow keys over to the exit button. I had to press E to bring up my pad again as the usual menu so I could navigate to the exit button.
- Could there be some kind of indicator when our vitals drop to a dangerous point? I died on my first game and didn't know what killed me because I hadn't checked my vitals.
- Inside the habitat, you can check the status computer on the other side of the wall if you stand close to it. I think it's to the left when you enter.
- I ran my battery down to a critical point, then went to sleep and it charged up to 100% but the warning indicator stayed above the battery gauge.
- After every wake-up I would leave the habitat and get a message that says something to the effect of "the exterior battery was not sufficient to charge suit" even though the suit is at 100%.
- My exhaustion vital resets to "well rested" whenever I enter the habitat.
It will be a lot easier if we can navigate the menus using WSAD if not having some mouse control. My hands are on the mouse and WASD all the time and having to move between either of them to the arrow keys is not game breaking but extremely annoying.
Also having the esc key to exit the datapad is useful too and will make gameplay more efficient.
While trying to turn down the options and maybe get my game playable... I noticed that even if you turned these two settings off... they turned right back on after the game was restarted.
A bug in the photo taking mechanic is causing sun flares to appear in photos when the sun is actually behind you.
If you hold down the run key while crouched you hear the heavy breathing and see the increased oxygen usage from running despite remaining crouched and moving at the same speed.
In build v0.5 not all cliff rocks have been manually placed and there may be procedural rock placement errors as well. Some areas may seem unusually barren or appear too "smooth". Improvements will be made to all rock placements during the Beta phase.
Customer support service by UserEcho