When you fill an empty canister with oxygen at the crafting station, the habitat's oxygen reserves are not reduced by the appropriate amount, effectively creating oxygen out of nothing. This creates an exploitable(?) loophole:
- Fill empty canisters at the Crafting Station inside the Hab.
- Exit the Hab.
- On the outdoors version of the airlock room, bring up the suit supply managing screen, and dump most of the suit oxygen into the Hab reserve tank.
- Use an oxygen canister to refill your suit.
- Repeat steps #3 and #4 until you run out of filled canisters.
- Reenter the Hab and start over from step #1... Infinite oxygen without the oxygenator (nor the water reclaimer) running.
Customer support service by UserEcho