Under certain circumstances, the "Manage suit" display, when accessed from the exterior version of the airlock room may show Hab resource levels from another, previously visited Hab instead of the one the player is currently interacting with.
Here's what I did when I noticed it:
- Go to a Hab other than you are starting from and will return in the end to check the issue. (That other Hab may sldo need to be offline, mine was in this specific case, and didn't test if online/offline status makes a difference or not.)
- Enter that other hab to the interior version, then exit again. During exiting, note the reserve power and oxygen levels when you are presented with the EVA prep screen.
- Go back to the initial Hab, go into the airlock room but do not enter the hab interior.
- Interact with either Hab status screens, and note the power and oxygen levels displayed on the "summary" screen (the one that shows all system states).
- From the summary screen, open the Manage suit screen.
- Here you should see different Hab reserve oxygen and power levels than what the summary screen showed, and the levels shown in the Manage suit screen should be the same what you saw on this screen when exited from the "other" Hab in step #2. Transferring resources between suit and Hab here also uses these incorrect values (as in, they do not update to what they should be for this Hab), and you may actually be interacting with the previous habitat "remotely" instead of the one you're at (haven't tested this yet).
- When you enter the Hab interior, interacting with the status screen there will show the correct values on the Manage suit screen. If you exit to the exterior version of the airlock, it will now also show the values for this Hab, not the previously visited one.
Customer support service by UserEcho