- Checking habitat status: I was confused when I opened up the habitat status screen and wasn't able to navigate using the arrow keys over to the exit button. I had to press E to bring up my pad again as the usual menu so I could navigate to the exit button.
- Could there be some kind of indicator when our vitals drop to a dangerous point? I died on my first game and didn't know what killed me because I hadn't checked my vitals.
- Inside the habitat, you can check the status computer on the other side of the wall if you stand close to it. I think it's to the left when you enter.
- I ran my battery down to a critical point, then went to sleep and it charged up to 100% but the warning indicator stayed above the battery gauge.
- After every wake-up I would leave the habitat and get a message that says something to the effect of "the exterior battery was not sufficient to charge suit" even though the suit is at 100%.
- My exhaustion vital resets to "well rested" whenever I enter the habitat.
Customer support service by UserEcho