- Continue a save or start a new game.
- When the game has loaded (or the intro phase is over), hit Esc to bring up the ingame menu.
- Go to Options > Controls.
- Click on any assigment field in the Mouse column.
- When the assignment popup appeared (with the countdown at the bottom), hit Esc.
- The entire ingame menu is closed and you get returned to the game.
- Hit Esc and go to Options > Controls again.
- The screen is now unresponsive other than being able to scroll the assignment list with the mousewheel, and the "DONE" button is also transparent/greyed out.
NOTE: This only happens while in a game, but not from the main menu.
I've observed this in 0.62b1, but might be also the same in the current live release.
Customer support service by UserEcho