I encountered several bugs in a 9 hour play session a day or so ago. Here they are:
1. Upon sleeping/saving, the three WayStats surrounding Habitat Alpha went offline for no reason. I went to bed, woke up, and the icons were gone from the map. I walked to one of the WayStats from memory, turned it off and on again, and it worked just fine but nonetheless continued to not show up on the map. Any WayStats affected in this way remained this way for the remainder of the game and the issue persisted through restarts of the program.
2. After #1, I had icons move around on the map. Two white diamonds moved to the Northeast of the map (where I had yet to actually travel).
3. At Hab Beta, every Solar Panel Mount on the Water Reclaimer would bring up the RTG Mount instead when clicked on. The RTG Mount brought up something else instead (that I don't remember). The Solar Mounts were unfixable as a result.
4. At Hab Beta, I encountered a duplicate door. That is, the interior Hab door had two doors overlaid on one another. I had to open the door and then open another clipping through it to access the interior. Entering and exiting the Hab resolved the issue.
5. Crafting items did not properly consume resources in certain situations. For example, crafting a Filled Oxygen Canister would not properly delete the empty one. Later in the same game, it did. This happened with a few things and seemed random overall.
6. The pod you begin in does not show up on the map yet continues to show up on the scanner. This made navigation in the starting area confusing.
7. Occasionally, a container would show the wrong inventory. Opening up a Downed Satellite (that I had definitely never been to) instead opened up my Player Inventory. The label on satellite also said "Player Inventory" instead of "Supply Barrel" as it had in encounters with other similar units in the same play session.
8. I encountered the "Battery would not recharge" issue other players mentioned on here, but I also recall the dev saying that that issue has been solved so I'm not sure if it would apply here. I fixed it by restarting the game.
I have video of my entire play session (minus the opening bit as I forgot to turn the recorder on >_< ) & screenshots of some of these issues to hand. I haven't posted them online anywhere so as not to violate embargo, but I can provide them to the developer upon request. I also still have my save file and can provide that as well upon request.
Customer support service by UserEcho