I found an initially broken component slot which behaves as if it didn't exist at all, mirroring the component slot that was interacted with previously instead of showing its own condition.
The issue is demonstrated in this save: blank_component_slot_save.zip
- Exit the habitat you are currently in and go to the Reoxygenator.
- Interact with the status screen and notice that "Hose slot 2" is marked as broken.
- Open the maintenance panel and interact with "Hose slot 2" (the top one).
- You will get a "blank" component state screen with the buttons moved somewhat up from the bottom, and the upper half, where the component name and state should be, being empty.
- Close this screen and interact with any other component slot, then interact with Hose slot 2 again.
- At this point you should see whatever you've interacted with previously, instead of Hose slot 2.
This slot was initially broken, so it may be related to that. I don't think I've seen this issue with any other broken slot I've came across so far in this playthrough.
Customer support service by UserEcho