Hello again. I have "ripped you a new one" twice now, so I won't be doing that this time. I know that you're just one person and I congratulate you on the progress you have made.
1. I love the rock and atmosphere sampling and I'm looking forward to seeing how this will effect the story mode.
*Issue - All the samples, no mater which HAB I put them in, are displayed under HAB Gamma, going so far as to disappear off the bottom of the page, with no way to scroll up.
2. PRT's!!!! YES! Finally, I can get a kilometer in under a DAY! (Exaggeration I know)
* If I can carry, 50 Kilos without being over encumbered, and still walk with 75 Kilos on my back... Shouldn't the PRT's be able to hold more than 40? Just my personal opinion. Suggestion? Add the weight of the RTG to the packing weight. No RTG? More storage capacity.
3. Old issue, but it still happens - While in the airlock, of a fully functional HAB; using the control pad next to the interior door... If you remove all the oxygen from your suit, then immediately enter the HAB, you still asphyxiate shortly after entering the HAB... Even though the HAB is full of O2. (My fix is to never remove all the O2 from the suit, unless I'm already not wearing it, in the HAB. Then it doesn't happen.)
4. Cheat Glitch - if you put most of your O2 and Power from your suit into a Non-Functioning HAB, the go inside and sleep (great sleeping bags that keep you from freezing in your sleep). As soon as you wake up, quit the game, then get back in and your suit will be 100% full of BOTH O2 and Power! (Happy accident that I found out about, but still a cheat glitch.)
5. Floating PRT - I saw this on another report, but I just saw it today, so I thought I'd include it. It's exactly as Mr Fusion described.
6. Radiation "Area" instead of Radiation "Storm" if caught in it outside of a HAB. Per the previous post. So that's all for now! I'm VERY impressed with the progress you've made in development of this game and I'm still willing to assist you in any way I can, should you need it.
SSG (Ret) Charlie Schuhart
US Army Signal Corps
Customer support service by UserEcho