I was trying to bring the first navigation beacon online and when I would select the circuit board it would give me the stats for "Fuse 3". I could not get navigation enabled.
If I Alt+Tab on Windows and then click to reopen the game my mouse is no longer locked to the context of the game. I my mouse moves to a different monitor and I click the game will minimize.
This has happened twice so far. Had to force quit it both times. I did not do anything special, just tried to enter or exit the habitat with my flashlight switched on.
- Checking habitat status: I was confused when I opened up the habitat status screen and wasn't able to navigate using the arrow keys over to the exit button. I had to press E to bring up my pad again as the usual menu so I could navigate to the exit button.
- Could there be some kind of indicator when our vitals drop to a dangerous point? I died on my first game and didn't know what killed me because I hadn't checked my vitals.
- Inside the habitat, you can check the status computer on the other side of the wall if you stand close to it. I think it's to the left when you enter.
- I ran my battery down to a critical point, then went to sleep and it charged up to 100% but the warning indicator stayed above the battery gauge.
- After every wake-up I would leave the habitat and get a message that says something to the effect of "the exterior battery was not sufficient to charge suit" even though the suit is at 100%.
- My exhaustion vital resets to "well rested" whenever I enter the habitat.
If you hold down the run key while crouched you hear the heavy breathing and see the increased oxygen usage from running despite remaining crouched and moving at the same speed.
Customer support service by UserEcho